JVA Financial Services, West Leederville WA, Australia
JVA Financial Services are growing! We are heading into 2023 with new opportunities, new processes and great clients to work with.
We are currently looking for driven and enthusiastic Associates and Client Service Officers who are looking to develop their Financial Planning career in a supported environment. JVA are proud to be able to provide a career pathway to emerging planners and support through their Professional Year.
If you have previous experience in a financial planning practice, place client experience as your priority and thrive on a diverse work environment with plenty of opportunity for growth, development and reward, a role with JVA could be for you!
Work TypeIn Person
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
Our Adviser and Client Services Teams work closely together to ensure that client outcomes are met in a timely and professional fashion. They build effective working relationships and both prepare for and attend existing client reviews and new client meetings.
Our Assoicates assist in developing strategic recommendations; all while delivering an exceptional client experience.
Our Client Service Officers provide proactive client focused practice administration support in order to provide our clients with what they need to achieve their goals and build strong, long term Financial Planning Client relationships.
Perks and benefits
We have a great team of people with some great skills who do a great job looking after our clients. So we look after them with;
– Formal Training and Personal Development sessions run on a regular basis
– Quarterly ‘ME’ days
– Bonus Scheme for all team members
– Access to Personal Financial Advice
– Regular Team Social Events
Skills and experience
We are looking for a client focused individual who is able to demonstrate high levels of both consistency and efficiency in your work. You will have excellent communication skills and be both advice and process driven, with at least 2 years previous experience in a Financial Planning environment;
– Proven ability to build rapport with clients / strong working relationships.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
– Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (and the ability to learn new systems quickly).
– Previous experience using XPlan is a plus.
– Superior organisational and time management skills.
– The desire to work in a busy office whose focus is delivering an excellent client experience and delivering on our promises.
– Have either completed or currently be undertaking relevant study to become a financial adviser / technical lead.
Much more than money, Canberra ACT, Australia
As part of our growth, we are expanding our team. We need a Senior Associate to join us as we continue to build Much.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Senior Advisers and team members to provide ongoing support and service to our clients, ensuring their affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Your responsibilities will include client meeting preparation incorporating agenda construction, reviewing strategies and investments and ensuring client files remain compliant. You’ll attend and participate in client meetings and be responsible for the completion of post meeting work including file notes and implementation. You’ll undertake the management of client strategies and advice incorporating the preparation and implementation of applications, submission and tracking of insurance applications, and liaison with external product providers and government departments. You’ll also be looking after the preparation of client files for our paraplanning team.
Canberra ACT, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney NSW, Australia
Relationship (Sales) Manager
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is guiding the right people around their decision to work with us. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, this means the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing your skills in the process.
About the role
- Run intro screening phone calls and discovery meetings, all pre booked into your calendar
- Use our tech systems to track and convert deal flow in a low admin way
- Help potential clients understand the life changing benefits of high quality, award winning financial advice
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
Sydney NSW, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities