Rasiah Private Wealth Management, Melbourne VIC, Australia
Work TypeIn Person
Employment TypeFull Time
About the business
We are a relatively young Advice Practice, but we have made big strides in a short amount of time and want to get the right person to take our client experience forward.
We are focused on building a new type of financial planning business that doesn’t just focus on money, but the real reason people need advice and what it can do for them, and the people in their lives.
Our role is to find new and creative ways to help our clients remove fear so they can live an extraordinary life. The business has a foundation in traditional financial planning, however is also on the frontline of innovation in a big way.
We are looking for someone with 5 years financial planning or adjacent experience, although don’t let time frames stop you from getting in touch if you think you’ll be a great fit. It is essential that you have the confidence to work alone and the certainty to trust in other members of the team, and the ability to delegate, figure things out and make sure things get taken all the way to full completion. We can’t stress this enough.
For the right person, experience will help you understand the why of the business, but your real value comes from understanding that our clients are the reason we exist and collectively we each play a significant part to deliver on our promises.
About the role
• You are organized, stapler slinging & love getting things done right. You don’t need direction to organise, it is in your blood.
• What drives you even more than efficiency is making sure that clients receive the attention they deserve and their needs are met, especially when you are not the one responsible for completing a task/enquiry. • You are experienced in our field, and the kind of person you are means our clients can trust our process of success.
• You have no problems with the fact that your friends make jokes about you because you correct their grammar and spelling.
• You have no qualms about and need no permission to:
1. Do everything in your power to push your colleagues in the pursuit of efficiency or loop closing.
2. Suggest new systems or processes for things other people don’t see as needing improvement.
3. Play devil’s advocate openly when your organisational spider sense is ringing alarm bells.
• If you don’t know something, instead of spending time inefficiently worrying, you create a structured plan to find the answer and then you follow it (because you know you can work out how to do anything if you decide to).
• You have no problems working with a visionary leader; who wants to do too much at once and who seems disorganised to you. In fact, while you may pretend to be frustrated at times, you also recognise the opportunity to challenge the status quo, over-deliver and make things happen.
Perks and benefits
We are a fast growing, high service Financial Planning Business which continually challenges the industry and ourselves.
The opportunity to join us as a Client Relationship Manager is available and you will be working alongside an amazing team who serve a fantastic client base, helping them achieve outcomes aligned with their values & purpose.
There will be significant client contact, in addition to, ensuring client-related workflow and advice implementation is humming effectively for all stakeholders. Your experience will be instrumental in delivering premium client satisfaction while releasing the team to operate on their strengths.
This is an opportunity to put your stamp within our team, where making a difference for others comes first and what we get out of it comes as a bonus. Our office requirements are flexible (hybrid), and for the right person a part-time work arrangement is potentially available.
Skills and experience
Everyday duties of your role will include; • A strong sense of compassion (even for less organised people i.e. everyone else).
• Attention to detail whilst still having an understanding of time management. (You know that perfection can be the opposite of efficiency; even if you are determined to have both. Iteration is everything).
• Liaising with existing and prospective clients to manage queries.
• Oversee data entry, administrative duties, advice implementation and collection of client data. • Be responsible for client outcomes by managing: o The majority of client correspondence; o All aspects of advice creation and implementation; and o Preparing review packs while ensuring client preferences are delivered.
• Adhering to and monitoring compliance regulations.
• Working with other team members cohesively to complete any other tasks as required, as well as being responsible for managing the tasks involved in the process, yours or not.
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Senior Associate Adviser
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is onboarding these clients and building long term relationships with them. We’re a high touch, high fee, low volume business with a heap of support, so your time will be spent doing fulfilling, high value-add work and not wasting your time on admin and low value work. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
The core of an Associate role at Pivot is being responsible for supporting a Senior Adviser with the following:
- Delivering an amazing client experience at every step of our client’s money journey
- Delivering our high-touch, ongoing client service to help our clients achieve their version of financial freedom to the highest standard
- Pushing the clients to drive the action needed for them to achieve financial success
The role also involves
- Working seamlessly with other team members on advice and service delivery
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
- Advice work is around strategic goals based financial planning, including everything from tax reduction strategies (including tax structures), investing, employer share plans, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning
MPFS Private Wealth, Mornington
Associate Advisor/Junior FP
We are expanding the team and looking for an Associate Advisor/Junior FP who is passionate about financial planning and has a strong desire to deliver fantastic results both to our clients and internally within the team.
The new talent who will join our team will work along one of our five financial planners, supporting them with exceptional client service delivery and general administrative functions. The individual should be prepared to immerse themselves within the business, establish a strong presence and take the necessary assertive steps to guide our busy and time-constrained clients to meet their desired results whilst becoming a key part of their financial and life journey.