ADELE MARTIN MONEY MENTOR,
I am thinking it could be great:
* for maybe a mum that got out of advice because they hated compliance but still really loved helping people and had some financial knowledge
* Someone that loves marketing / educating clients
* Someone that loves systems and processes (both helping create and following)
* Maybe a para-planner that is looking for a bit more variety
* A financial influencer who has experience with social media
I do advice differently – if you want to know more head to adelemartin.com
About the role
I’m looking for someone who can support my online money program.
My Money Buddy has been in existence for over 2 years and had close to 200 people go through the program.
We are able to get clients amazing results without having to do sales meetings, SOA etc.
I have a proven formula and process I use for marketing & sales and as we have grown I am needing someone to help me execute.
* They would be responsible for scheduling social media for week
* Responding to incoming chats (so some financial knowledge would help)
* Welcoming people into Facebook community
* Helping ensure people take action and work their way through program
You wouldn’t need to:
* Do SOA’s
* Do Sales Calls
* Have Meetings with Clients
* Be licensed to give advice
We would do a generous revenue share rather than a set “wage” so sky limit with income.
The hours are 100% flexible and virtual – work when you like.
Skills and experience
If this sounds like you email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) a quick video covering these 3 things:
* Why you love financial advice
* Why a virtual office with flexible hours would suit you
* Your favourite social media platform & why
Much more than money, Canberra ACT, Australia
As part of our growth, we are expanding our team. We need a Senior Associate to join us as we continue to build Much.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Senior Advisers and team members to provide ongoing support and service to our clients, ensuring their affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Your responsibilities will include client meeting preparation incorporating agenda construction, reviewing strategies and investments and ensuring client files remain compliant. You’ll attend and participate in client meetings and be responsible for the completion of post meeting work including file notes and implementation. You’ll undertake the management of client strategies and advice incorporating the preparation and implementation of applications, submission and tracking of insurance applications, and liaison with external product providers and government departments. You’ll also be looking after the preparation of client files for our paraplanning team.
Canberra ACT, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney NSW, Australia
Relationship (Sales) Manager
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is guiding the right people around their decision to work with us. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, this means the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing your skills in the process.
About the role
- Run intro screening phone calls and discovery meetings, all pre booked into your calendar
- Use our tech systems to track and convert deal flow in a low admin way
- Help potential clients understand the life changing benefits of high quality, award winning financial advice
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
Sydney NSW, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities