Crothers & Associates , Wodonga, Australia
Crothers & Associates has a highly independent atmosphere where you don’t need to clock on or off so you can integrate work into your life.
We’re a close knit team and pride personal and business relationships amongst our local community, not just a group of people that work at the same company.
Our client experience and advice process that is at the leading edge of modern advice, with a fast-growing firm with an abundance of high-quality leads and new clients.
About the role
We are an established boutique fee for service Financial Planning business located in Albury/Wodonga.
Due to our increasing business progress and an growing level of client referrals, we are now seeking an additional Financial Planner or Associate Financial Planner to support this development, with the opportunity to hold equity within the short to medium term period.
We will consider someone with limited experience, but ideally you will have a proven track record providing quality holistic Financial Planning advice or have a strong understanding of the financial advice process. This may suit a present Paraplanner wanting to step up to a Financial Planner role.
Remuneration will be in line with experience, with additional benefits and we offer flexibility with hours worked if required. On top of this, there will be full administrative and paraplanning support provided.
Our licensee is a leading, national privately owned licensee with a complete range of back office support services to help grow our business.
Lastly, did I mention, Albury/Wodonga is a fantastic place to work and live, and is presently booming!
Skills and experienceOur ideal candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work closely with clients to develop and maintain the working relationship
• Ideally to be completing or completed degree qualifications and to be FASEA approved
• Be able to work well in a team environment and be independently motivated
• To have knowledge of investment platforms, and insurance products
• Well organised and disciplined to achieving goals and deadlines
• Ability to think outside the square
• Up to date with financial and economic market trends
• Ability to observe all compliance requirements
• Have a commitment to ongoing education and development
• Demonstrate great attention to detail with all tasks
• Have experience in modelling using XPLAN
• An understanding of Retirement and TTR pensions, Direct Equities, Insurance, Portfolio Construction, Estate Planning, Centrelink, Investment and Superannuation Strategies
Client Services Specialist
Plutosoft is a CRM and advice production platform for financial planners. As the industry’s complete, all-in-one solution, Plutosoft …
In Person, Remote
JVA Financial Services, Sydney
Associate / Client Services
JVA Financial Services are growing! We are heading into 2023 with new opportunities, new processes and great clients …
Full time, Part time