At Verse, we believe advice is not just about money – it’s about your entire life. Money is just fuel for living the life you want, which means something different to everyone.
To deliver on this, our approach is based on the values, intentions and financial well-being of our clients, so we can help them make great choices that optimise not just their finances, but their life.
We’ve created a client experience that is modern, technology-enabled, and high in connection and impact. As a testament to this, we’ve won numerous awards in the past 24 months including:
FPA inaugural Advice Innovation Award
IFA Client Servicing Adviser of the Year
IFA Client Outcome of the Year
IFA Individual Excellence Award
To learn more about us, visit: www.versewealth.com.au
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
Wanting to give more personalised and impactful advice?
Would like to spend more time with clients and less time doing admin and compliance?
Would feel better aligned in a more innovative and modern firm?
If so, we’ve got an opportunity you might be interested in.
About the role
– Provide advice to a large number of new clients and build long-term relationships with them.
– Work with mainly high-income professionals and pre-retirees that are wanting to make the most of their money.
– Get to understand your clients in a deeply personal way by following our process based on the clients’ values, intentions, and financial well-being. If you’d like, you can see how we track their financial wellbeing at: https://verse-2zzjykb2.scoreapp.com/
– Advice scope includes goals-based planning, investing, superannuation, cash flow, tax strategies, entities and structures, debt strategies, employer share plans, and estate planning.
– Be focussed solely on your clients, as we have the resources and systems across administration, paraplanning, implementation, and compliance to free up your time and energy for what you’re great at.
– Have regular Journey sessions with clients to guide them towards their goals and make choices about how to not just build and preserve wealth, but use it as a resource to truly live.
– Collaborate with our advice partners across property, accounting and mortgage broking to manage the client’s financial strategy.
NOTE: This is not a position where you’ll need to be cold-calling or hard selling. We’re in a fortunate position to have a compelling service that drives a huge amount of high-quality enquiries. Instead, this is a position where you’ll grow and guide a group of clients over the coming years.
Why work with us?
-A fast-growing firm with an abundance of high-quality leads and new clients.
– Clients are qualified by our onboarding team and pay to meet the Adviser for the first time.
– Be part of a world-class culture that is professional, innovative, and fast-paced.
– We’re a real team, not just. a group of people that work at the same company so you won’t be battling any egos.
– A client experience and advice process that is at the leading edge of modern advice.
– Operate in a high-performance environment, that’s free of politics.
– A highly autonomous environment where you don’t need to clock on or off so you can integrate work into your life, and not the other way around.
– Balance working remotely and from our office (which is a beautiful place to work).
– Recognised as a leader in financial advice defined by our approach and client experience, and validated by a range of awards.
– 100% fee-for-advice with no conflicts you need to talk your way through.
– Extremely well operationalised business with full back office support to make life as easy as possible for the Advisers.
– Own and operate our own AFSL so we’re not dictated by any licensee.
– Working at Verse helps people reach their potential.
To be a fit of the role, you must:
– Have great character – that means you’re a person of integrity and substance.
– Be able to build relationships quickly.
– Be passionate about the value of advice.
– Be confident in your advisory abilities and value.
– Not be afraid to have hard conversations with clients.
– Be willing to embrace our culture of innovation and selflessness.
– Have awesome time management skills and be great at prioritising.
Base salary between $100,000 and $150,000 + Super + Bonus
Apply now with your resume and a compelling cover letter about why you’re the right fit for the role and we’ll be in touch with next steps OR reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0435 757 884 if you want to take a more casual route.
Skills and experience
Need not apply if you don’t have:
– Strong technical skills.
– Minimum 3 years experience as a Financial Adviser.
– Degree qualified (CFP or FchFP highly regarded)
– Good level of investment and market knowledge.
– A history of successful client management and outcomes.
– Good compliance history and references.
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Senior Associate Adviser
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is onboarding these clients and building long term relationships with them. We’re a high touch, high fee, low volume business with a heap of support, so your time will be spent doing fulfilling, high value-add work and not wasting your time on admin and low value work. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
The core of an Associate role at Pivot is being responsible for supporting a Senior Adviser with the following:
- Delivering an amazing client experience at every step of our client’s money journey
- Delivering our high-touch, ongoing client service to help our clients achieve their version of financial freedom to the highest standard
- Pushing the clients to drive the action needed for them to achieve financial success
The role also involves
- Working seamlessly with other team members on advice and service delivery
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
- Advice work is around strategic goals based financial planning, including everything from tax reduction strategies (including tax structures), investing, employer share plans, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning
MPFS Private Wealth, Mornington
Associate Advisor/Junior FP
We are expanding the team and looking for an Associate Advisor/Junior FP who is passionate about financial planning and has a strong desire to deliver fantastic results both to our clients and internally within the team.
The new talent who will join our team will work along one of our five financial planners, supporting them with exceptional client service delivery and general administrative functions. The individual should be prepared to immerse themselves within the business, establish a strong presence and take the necessary assertive steps to guide our busy and time-constrained clients to meet their desired results whilst becoming a key part of their financial and life journey.