Verse Wealth, Melbourne, Australia
At Verse, we believe advice is not just about money – it’s about your entire life. Money is just fuel for living the life you want, which means something different to everyone.
To deliver on this, our approach is based on the values, intentions and financial well-being of our clients, so we can help them make great choices that optimise not just their finances, but their life.
We’ve created a client experience that is modern, technology-enabled, and high in connection and impact. As a testament to this, we’ve won numerous awards in the past 24 months including:
FPA inaugural Advice Innovation Award
IFA Client Servicing Adviser of the Year
IFA Client Outcome of the Year
IFA Individual Excellence Award
To learn more about us, visit: www.versewealth.com.au
About the role
🔵 Wanting to give more personalised and impactful advice?
🔵 Would like to spend more time with clients and less time doing admin and compliance?
🔵 Would feel better aligned in a more innovative and modern firm?
If so, we've got an opportunity you might be interested in.
About the role
- Provide advice to a large number of new clients and build long-term relationships with them.
- Work with mainly high-income professionals and pre-retirees that are wanting to make the most of their money.
- Get to understand your clients in a deeply personal way by following our process based on the clients' values, intentions, and financial well-being. If you'd like, you can see how we track their financial wellbeing at: https://verse-2zzjykb2.scoreapp.com/
- Advice scope includes goals-based planning, investing, superannuation, cash flow, tax strategies, entities and structures, debt strategies, employer share plans, and estate planning.
- Be focussed solely on your clients, as we have the resources and systems across administration, paraplanning, implementation, and compliance to free up your time and energy for what you're great at.
- Have regular Journey sessions with clients to guide them towards their goals and make choices about how to not just build and preserve wealth, but use it as a resource to truly live.
- Collaborate with our advice partners across property, accounting and mortgage broking to manage the client's financial strategy.
NOTE: This is not a position where you'll need to be cold-calling or hard selling. We're in a fortunate position to have a compelling service that drives a huge amount of high-quality enquiries. Instead, this is a position where you'll grow and guide a group of clients over the coming years.
Why work with us?
-A fast-growing firm with an abundance of high-quality leads and new clients.
- Clients are qualified by our onboarding team and pay to meet the Adviser for the first time.
- Be part of a world-class culture that is professional, innovative, and fast-paced.
- We're a real team, not just. a group of people that work at the same company so you won't be battling any egos.
- A client experience and advice process that is at the leading edge of modern advice.
- Operate in a high-performance environment, that's free of politics.
- A highly autonomous environment where you don't need to clock on or off so you can integrate work into your life, and not the other way around.
- Balance working remotely and from our office (which is a beautiful place to work).
- Recognised as a leader in financial advice defined by our approach and client experience, and validated by a range of awards.
- 100% fee-for-advice with no conflicts you need to talk your way through.
- Extremely well operationalised business with full back office support to make life as easy as possible for the Advisers.
- Own and operate our own AFSL so we're not dictated by any licensee.
- Working at Verse helps people reach their potential.
To be a fit of the role, you must:
- Have great character - that means you're a person of integrity and substance.
- Be able to build relationships quickly.
- Be passionate about the value of advice.
- Be confident in your advisory abilities and value.
- Not be afraid to have hard conversations with clients.
- Be willing to embrace our culture of innovation and selflessness.
- Have awesome time management skills and be great at prioritising.
Base salary between $100,000 and $150,000 + Super + Bonus
Apply now with your resume and a compelling cover letter about why you're the right fit for the role and we'll be in touch with next steps OR reach me at email@example.com or 0435 757 884 if you want to take a more casual route.
Skills and experienceNeed not apply if you don't have:
- Strong technical skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Financial Adviser.
- Degree qualified (CFP or FchFP highly regarded)
- Good level of investment and market knowledge.
- A history of successful client management and outcomes.
- Good compliance history and references.
Client Services Specialist
Plutosoft is a CRM and advice production platform for financial planners. As the industry’s complete, all-in-one solution, Plutosoft …
In Person, Remote
JVA Financial Services, Sydney
Associate / Client Services
JVA Financial Services are growing! We are heading into 2023 with new opportunities, new processes and great clients …
Full time, Part time