Alder & Partners, Perth, Australia
Alder & Partners Private Wealth Management is a boutique financial planning firm located in Dalkeith, Western Australia. Operating under our own AFSL, we specialise in direct investment and comprehensive financial planning strategies in managing superannuation and private portfolios for high net worth clients. Due to organic growth an opportunity is now available for a Senior Paraplanner to join us.
About the role
As a Senior Paraplanner your responsibilities will include:
• preparing compliant, personalised Statements of Advice for new and existing clients.
• assisting with strategy development and modelling in conjunction with the adviser.
• working with other paraplanners and team members to meet deadlines and client service standards.
• providing technical support and advice to clients and advisers.
• remaining up to date on legislative and industry changes and investment market developments.
An attractive remuneration package is available and will be commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant. You will also be provided with opportunities for continued professional development and support in a professional and team-oriented environment.
Skills and experienceThe successful candidate will possess:
• a strong client service ethic.
• at least two years experience as a paraplanner with a particular focus in strategy development.
• a university qualification and be RG146 compliant.
• excellent written and interpersonal skills.
• a firm understanding of compliance requirements.
• the ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
• experience in using Xplan (preferable) or other financial planning software.
• advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Client Services Specialist
Plutosoft is a CRM and advice production platform for financial planners. As the industry’s complete, all-in-one solution, Plutosoft …
In Person, Remote
JVA Financial Services, Sydney
Associate / Client Services
JVA Financial Services are growing! We are heading into 2023 with new opportunities, new processes and great clients …
Full time, Part time