For many employees, it is no longer just about finding a job. Great candidates want to join businesses who’s values align with theirs. This will look different for different people. Some might value leadership, transparency and responsibility. For others, flexibility and working collaboratively might be important.
And yet too often, candidates don’t really get a sense of how a business demonstrates their values until they’ve started working in the business.
The professionals on Ensombl are intentional about improving what they do and this naturally spills over to Talent Hub where the companies advertising have already started down the road of building a future-focused advice practice. They’ve got a progressive mindset and they want to play a role in driving the positive evolution of financial advice.
1. View open job opportunities at ensombl.com/talenthub
2. Search and filter for the role(s) you’re interested in. You can filter by Role Type, Work Type and Employment Type.
3. Read the job details and watch the intro video if the employer included one.
4. If there’s a job opportunity that piques your interest, you can submit an Expression of Interest direct to the employer.
5. It will then be up to the employer to reach out and start the recruitment process.
Ellie Fordham is a Brisbane-based advisor who applied for an open position at
Verse Wealth in Melbourne.
Ben Nash is a Sydney-based Principal who found two great candidates through Talent Hub.
Founder & Financial Advisor