Master of ‘technoclientology’, financial adviser, behavioural specialist, speaker and author, there’s not much that Andy Marshall can’t do.
It’s been two years since he hosted XY’s ‘The Modern Adviser’ event so we thought a catch up on all things finance, behaviour and everything in between was well and truly in order.
In this comical and thought provoking podcast, Andy gives his insights and demonstrates his expertise by highlighting some important points surrounding the systematic and behavioural elements within the financial advice environment, some of which include:
- The importance of peer-to-peer networks and how this creates innovation within your business
- Why client’s respond well to forward thinking advisers and how seasoned advisers are staying relevant
- How to balance the ‘warm and fuzzy’ goals based advice with the investment position to deliver the best possible outcomes for clients.
- Why sharing your own life experiences or those of other client’s is extremely beneficial in building trust during the client journey
- The best kind of Fintech solution to add to your ‘weapons of advice choice’
- Three things the best advice businesses are doing differently
Andy Marshall is a serious wealth of knowledge who now spends most of his time with financial advisers, providing new ideas to help implement efficiency into their businesses. With a book titled ‘Client Engagement for Financial Advisors’ and a passion for using technology to engage with clients in a meaningful and relevant way, this is a guy you definitely want to listen to (and then google later on).
AdviceTech Podcast #38 – Feezily
In this episode, Peita is joined by Chris Colman, Chief Technology Officer at Feezily. They take a deep …
#400 David Harris
David is the CEO and Managing Director at Advice Evolution. He joins James to talk about the processes …
Engine Room Podcast #10 – Brad Rogers
In this episode, Andrew is joined by Brad Rogers, Financial Planner and Business Owner at WealthShore. They chat …
5 JUN 2023 – Monday Market Highlights
This week we cover global share market gains driven by US tech stocks, record-low market breadth, Australian CPI …
AdviceTech Podcast #37 – Yodal
In this episode, Peita chats with Brandon Thompson, CEO at Yodal. They explore the tools and resources of …
#399 Paul Mann
Paul is the Co-Founder and a Financial Adviser at True Direction Financial. He and Clayton discuss their view …
Engine Room Podcast #9 – Paul Barrett
This week, Andrew is joined by Paul Barrett, Co-Founder and Private Wealth Adviser at Absolute Wealth Advisors. They …
29 MAY 2023 – Monday Market Highlights
This week we cover the US debt ceiling raise, the RBNZ interest rates rise, UK inflation, Australian retail …
AdviceTech Podcast #36 – TikTok
In this episode, Peita is joined by James Wrigley, Principal at First Financial and Host of the Ensombl …
#398 Justin Lucas
Justin is an Adviser and Partner at Koda Capital. He sits down with James to chat about his …