Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Work TypeIn Person
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the business
- Caught up in admin work that’s not progressing your career?
- Suffering w. internal politics & minimal flexibility?
- Not appreciated or well rewarded for your hard work?
Seeking client services superstar w. strong attention to detail, a passion to help people, and someone that enjoys making a real difference
We’re looking for a CSO keen to step in and step up at one of Australia’s leading Financial Advice firms. This role is particularly suited for those with previous experience in an adviser support role looking to take on greater responsibility in a position focused on client-facing work and communication. The successful candidate will be someone who understands that outstanding customer service is a key building block in successful relationships, someone who realises that the little things are the big things and has a keen attention to detail, and someone ready to take the initiative to drive their own progression and find ways to innovate and evolve what they’re doing.
We’ve built a reputation in the market for being a business that looks after it’s people, reflected in our team equity plan, profit share, annual pay and performance reviews, flexible working arrangements, and team benefits package. We’re a young, fun, and dynamic team with a flat team structure, meaning no internal politics or BS. We’re well resourced and don’t want any team members working below their skill set or pay grade, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to focus on building your skills and grow your career.
We’re growing quickly, recently recognised in the AFR Fast 100 – which gives you the opportunity to progress into more senior responsibilities as the business grows.
We’re looking to grow their team with someone that’s ready to really lean in and make a name for themselves in the firm, be ultra-assertive where needed to push our busy & time poor clients to take the action needed to drive the results they want, and at the same time become a key part of the money and life journey for a very special group of humans.
About the role
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities
Perks and benefits
Why work with us?
- Recognised by the AFR’s Fast 100 fastest growing companies in Australia, meaning significant opportunity for career progression as the business grows
- We’re committed to appreciating, recognising, and rewarding team members who put in the work to add real value to the business and our clients
- We undertake annual pay, bonus, and performance reviews along with an equity plan to recognise the great work being done by our top performers
- Flexible working arrangements including hours and location (with an expectation to regularly attend our Sydney HQ)
- We deliver highly impactful advice that adds true value to our clients, which they fully recognise through a 100% Fee-for-service advice offer with no commissions, kickbacks, or related party business referral arrangements you need to dance around
- Strong inbound client flows, no outbound clients
- We have great clients that are fun to work with and (like us) don’t take themselves too seriously
- Professional casual environment with no office politics, a young, fun team that actually get along, flat structure with full access to senior team and no hierarchy to get in the way of good ideas to make work easier
- Nationally recognised as a leader in our space through a swag of awards for customer service, innovation, employer of the year, marketing, wellbeing and education programs and most influential advice firms in Australia
- We have plenty of work on and are effectively oversubscribed, but manage work internally to ensure our team aren’t working beyond their capacity
- Solid internal support and resourcing to work in your genius zone
Skills and experience
Your ticket to the game
- 2 years minimum experience in an adviser support role within a boutique to mid-sized financial planning firm, or 3 years equivalent within a large financial institution
- Proven experience writing ROAs and SOAs
- Experience using financial advice and modelling tools i.e. Adviserlogic, Midwinter, Xtools+ highly regarded
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Exceptional organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A committed and caring attitude focused on productivity, high-quality service and clients’ goals
- Capacity to juggle competing priorities efficiently and successfully
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Proven strong attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills and a polite, caring, self-motivated manner
- Proven ability to work closely in a team and autonomously
If this opportunity excites you as much as the prospect of finding our next superstar excites us, please apply here with your CV and cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for this opportunity.
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
Financial Advice Lead (Equity Option) – Holistic Advice – 100% Flexible
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Sydney NSW, Australia