Futurity Investment Group, Melbourne VIC, Australia
Futurity is a mutually structured financial institution and one of Australia’s leading issuer of tax-effective, life-event Education Bonds distributed through both Financial Advisers and Consumers. We are passionate about ensuring our customers and their families attain financial self-sufficiency that meets their lifelong education objectives. We have total assets of ~$1.3 billion and manage and invest over $1.2 billion in education investments and savings.
Our brand is proactive, with a client first focus and we are looking to grow. This role sits in a small team of 5, and will primarily support Financial Advisers to deliver a ‘best in industry’ experience for their investors.
Fundamental to our success is our strong and positive culture through a people focussed approach. We are a small business of approx 90 employees and we recognise that diversity and inclusion are essential and help to build teamwork and success and are committed to attracting and retaining talent from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or other characteristics.
Futurity was awarded in the 2021 Plan For Life, Actuaries and Researchers Excellence Awards, the Best Education Bond award, Adviser Support Award and Customer Service Award.
We were also recently awarded the winner of the 2021 Women in Finance Employer of the Year Award, being recognised for shaping and influencing the financial services industry.
Futurity Investments Group is committed to improving our workplace culture, employee benefits and engagement. We value flexibility and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
This role is the perfect launching pad to build a long-term career with Futurity. We are looking for someone who understand that relationships with financial advisers and their great outcomes is the best way to build your own success.
Your days will involve:
While we’re here to support you and to help you make the most of your skill set, we’re looking for those on the front foot – with a burning desire to achieve the best outcomes for Financial Adviser and our customers. You will spend your time as follows;
• Contributing to the distribution team by providing timely and accurate sales support to maintain and build investment activity
• Assisting the Business Development Managers with required forms of business development and relationship management
• Engaging with advisers by both inbound and outbound telephone work
• Working closely with the investment, product and marketing teams, coordinating client events and functions
• Being proactive in producing support materials necessary for meetings and complete a timely follow-up process
• Providing administration support to the BDM and Investor care Teams
• Providing Support to the Investor Care call centre
Perks and benefits
Some of our perks include:
• Hybrid working model
• Progressive Paid Parental Leave policy
• Study Assistance
• Paid Birthday Day off
• Futurity Day off over Christmas
• Melbourne CBD location close to public transport and cafes
• Access to our Employee Assistance program
Skills and experience
To be successful in this position you will have the following experience:
• Supporting a Business Development team, ideally within the wealth, superannuation, banking or funds management industry
• Ability to build strong lasting relationships
• Collaborative style, proactive and a bias for making things happen
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Broad knowledge of products administered by the Financial Services Industry
• High level of energy and self-motivation to drive each and every opportunity presented
• An understanding of technical financial products to be able to interpret PDS and be a source of knowledge on the product
• RG146 accredited or a commitment to be accredited in RG146
• A desire to grow a career in financial services
• A positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – CRM / Computer skills
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
Financial Advice Lead (Equity Option) – Holistic Advice – 100% Flexible
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Sydney NSW, Australia