Advice Evolution (AE) is a boutique Australian Financial Services License, with a growing national footprint of over 70 high quality financial advisers located right across the Eastern Seaboard of Australia (and we are looking to expand!)
AE is a smart virtual business that doesn’t waste money on big city offices and things that are of no use to advisers. We have always been ahead of the curve when it comes to increasing efficiency, which is why our simple, virtual business model has been so successful. We don’t mandate software or business practices that are above that required by the regulator. We employ young staff to keep our thinking contemporary.
– We run a supportive operations team through Virtual Business Partners (VBP) that each practice can utilise for any of their back office & licensee services.
– We offer our authorised representatives the option of gaining equity in the licensee to share in its future success and capital value. This allows AE representatives to have a direct voice in the decisions of the licensee.
Please visit our website for more info about AE: https://www.adviceevolution.com.au/
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
Advice Evolution is the ultimate alternative to getting your own license!
Our philosophy is adviser freedom. We strive to enable our advisers to do what they do best – give great advice and build the wealth and independence of their clients.
If you are an adviser (based anywhere in Australia) looking for a better way of running your business, free from the bias of an institution, we would welcome the opportunity to have a chat and get to know what drives you and your business.
(We are also open to onboarding graduates!)
Call our Executive Officer Brooke on 0448 788 559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and experience
Fully qualified adviser
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
Financial Advice Lead (Equity Option) – Holistic Advice – 100% Flexible
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Sydney NSW, Australia