MPFS Private Wealth, Mornington
Work TypeIn Person
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the business
MPFS Private Wealth is a boutique financial planning business operating out of Mornington, Victoria and also Palm Beach in Queensland. Our home is the Mornington Peninsula and we have established a reputation in the local market as a business that looks after our team so that we all can provide exceptional client services to our 300 highly valued clients. Our team is youthful, vibrant, and full of energy, and we maintain a flat team structure to ensure a work environment free from internal politics and unnecessary complications.
We work with high quality clients and build long term relationships to ensure we are their trusted partner for their financial needs. We are a high touch, client centric business and strive to deliver excellent outcomes for our clients at all times.
About the role
We are expanding the team and looking for an Associate Advisor/Junior FP who is passionate about financial planning and has a strong desire to deliver fantastic results both to our clients and internally within the team.
The new talent who will join our team will work along one of our five financial planners, supporting them with exceptional client service delivery and general administrative functions. The individual should be prepared to immerse themselves within the business, establish a strong presence and take the necessary assertive steps to guide our busy and time-constrained clients to meet their desired results whilst becoming a key part of their financial and life journey.
Perks and benefits
We offer a long list of employee benefits and are open to consider flexible work arrangements.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial adviser support role
- Experience reviewing ROA and SOAs
- Experience using financial planning modelling tools e.g. Xplan, Plutosoft preferred
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Attention to detail and desire to learn from mistakes (we are all human)
- Financial planning industry knowledge and an understanding that continuous education is a requirement in our field
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to technology innovations
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Senior Associate Adviser
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is onboarding these clients and building long term relationships with them. We’re a high touch, high fee, low volume business with a heap of support, so your time will be spent doing fulfilling, high value-add work and not wasting your time on admin and low value work. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
The core of an Associate role at Pivot is being responsible for supporting a Senior Adviser with the following:
- Delivering an amazing client experience at every step of our client’s money journey
- Delivering our high-touch, ongoing client service to help our clients achieve their version of financial freedom to the highest standard
- Pushing the clients to drive the action needed for them to achieve financial success
The role also involves
- Working seamlessly with other team members on advice and service delivery
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
- Advice work is around strategic goals based financial planning, including everything from tax reduction strategies (including tax structures), investing, employer share plans, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning
Rasiah Private Wealth Management, Melbourne VIC, Australia
Client Relationship Manager
• You are organized, stapler slinging & love getting things done right. You don’t need direction to organise, it is in your blood.
• What drives you even more than efficiency is making sure that clients receive the attention they deserve and their needs are met, especially when you are not the one responsible for completing a task/enquiry. • You are experienced in our field, and the kind of person you are means our clients can trust our process of success.
• You have no problems with the fact that your friends make jokes about you because you correct their grammar and spelling.
• You have no qualms about and need no permission to:
1. Do everything in your power to push your colleagues in the pursuit of efficiency or loop closing.
2. Suggest new systems or processes for things other people don’t see as needing improvement.
3. Play devil’s advocate openly when your organisational spider sense is ringing alarm bells.
• If you don’t know something, instead of spending time inefficiently worrying, you create a structured plan to find the answer and then you follow it (because you know you can work out how to do anything if you decide to).
• You have no problems working with a visionary leader; who wants to do too much at once and who seems disorganised to you. In fact, while you may pretend to be frustrated at times, you also recognise the opportunity to challenge the status quo, over-deliver and make things happen.
Melbourne VIC, Australia