OBT Financial Group, Gatton QLD, Australia
We are fast-growing multidisciplinary accounting and financial planning firm, serving many HNW individual and family groups, with their complex financial needs.
Although our well-established office is based in Gatton (just 30 minutes from Toowoomba), we have clients all over the country (including a large Toowoomba client base). Our team of 25 staff offer a range of services including comprehensive financial advice, personal insurance, succession planning, accounting, taxation and business improvement services.
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
Primary duties will include:
• Attendance at client meetings with our senior advisers.
• Assisting our senior advisers with the development of financial strategies and recommendations.
• Assisting our senior advisers with file notes and general compliance.
• Providing detailed and accurate research and financial modelling, using tools such as XPLAN WealthSolver, Risk Researcher and XTOOLS+.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, staff members and other key stakeholders.
Perks and benefits
We are a small, friendly & family focused team offering flexible working conditions. While the role is full time preferred, we will consider a part time position for the right person. The successful candidate could also work remotely if required for up to two days per week.
Skills and experience
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the financial advice industry working in a paraplanning or associate adviser role.
• Must be degree qualified and have completed or able to complete the professional year.
• A working knowledge of XPLAN (including WealthSolver, Risk Researcher and XTOOLS+) is essential for this role.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Motivated to provide exceptional service and have a significant impact on the lives of our clients.
Much more than money, Canberra ACT, Australia
As part of our growth, we are expanding our team. We need a Senior Associate to join us as we continue to build Much.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Senior Advisers and team members to provide ongoing support and service to our clients, ensuring their affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Your responsibilities will include client meeting preparation incorporating agenda construction, reviewing strategies and investments and ensuring client files remain compliant. You’ll attend and participate in client meetings and be responsible for the completion of post meeting work including file notes and implementation. You’ll undertake the management of client strategies and advice incorporating the preparation and implementation of applications, submission and tracking of insurance applications, and liaison with external product providers and government departments. You’ll also be looking after the preparation of client files for our paraplanning team.
Canberra ACT, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney NSW, Australia
Relationship (Sales) Manager
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is guiding the right people around their decision to work with us. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, this means the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing your skills in the process.
About the role
- Run intro screening phone calls and discovery meetings, all pre booked into your calendar
- Use our tech systems to track and convert deal flow in a low admin way
- Help potential clients understand the life changing benefits of high quality, award winning financial advice
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
Sydney NSW, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities