Future Focus Financial Planning,
We launched our business 3 years ago at UOW Innovation Campus and our focus is on delivering holistic financial planning services to the Illawarra community with a client values driven focus for investment decisions. Our business exists to help friends, family, and our local community through financial advice towards the future they desire.
Our small team of four have between us 36 years’ experience in Financial Planning in the Illawarra.
Our work is demanding yet rewarding, and we love doing it together. We are friendly high-achievers that deliver for our clients and community – all while looking out for each other, rewarding effort along the way, and providing tailored personal and professional growth opportunities.
We believe we represent what Financial Planning should be rather than what it once was (like many on XY!), and our success in our first 3 years is a testament to that, building a strong base of clients and advocates who love what we do.
Our business continues to evolve through industry leading approaches to client focused advice, client engagement, values-based investing, staff incentives and development, and business management.
We are currently the only financial planning business in the Illawarra specialising in ethical investing and members of the Ethical Advisers Co-Operative.
Work TypeIn Person
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
We are looking for a full-time (ideally) employee who is passionate about and experienced in financial services, passionate about helping people in our community and most importantly, great to work with for us and our clients.
The primary role of this position is to provide advice implementation services and administrative support and assistance to our fast-growing business as required to continue delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
This will include electronic and/or paperwork to implement financial plans, communicating with product providers to confirm accurate implementation and attending to client queries.
As a business aspiring to become leaders in our industry Future Focus is growing fast. This provides an opportunity for our early hires to grow and develop with us. We are hiring to add to our core team for the long-term.
A successful applicant will be provided the training and support to effectively use the technologies and systems within the business, as well as product specific training to facilitate the implementation of financial advice for our clients and meet the administration requirements of the business.
Success in this role can lead into becoming a team leader, a senior role within business operations, or simply a fulfilling career excelling in client services.
As your skills develop further and you discover what you love we will do what we can to develop a role within Future Focus to ensure you excel as we work together towards the future you desire.
Skills and experience
The following experience is necessary for this position:
– 2 years’ experience in financial advice implementation or 5 years in a financial services role.
– Client service experience including general enquiries, booking appointments, managing expectations, and experience managing high work volumes.
– High level proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The following skills are necessary for this position:
– Being a good human.
– Great attention to detail.
– Energy and enthusiasm.
– Excellent time management.
– A passion for customer service.
– Active listener and clear communicator.
– Experience in the preparation and submission of superannuation, investment, and personal insurance applications.
– Experience in the completion of insurance applications.
– Completion of insurance underwriting questionnaires.
The following qualifications are desirable for this position:
– A relevant university degree (Commerce related) or TAFE courses in Business Administration.
The following experience is desirable for this position:
– Experience with XPLAN software.
– Experience with completing and managing personal insurance claims for clients.
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
Financial Advice Lead (Equity Option) – Holistic Advice – 100% Flexible
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Sydney NSW, Australia