Future Focus Financial Planning,
We launched our business 3 years ago at UOW Innovation Campus and our focus is on delivering holistic financial planning services to the Illawarra community with a client values driven focus for investment decisions. Our business exists to help friends, family, and our local community through financial advice towards the future they desire.
Our small team of four have between us 36 years’ experience in Financial Planning in the Illawarra.
Our work is demanding yet rewarding, and we love doing it together. We are friendly high-achievers that deliver for our clients and community – all while looking out for each other, rewarding effort along the way, and providing tailored personal and professional growth opportunities.
We believe we represent what Financial Planning should be rather than what it once was (like many on XY!), and our success in our first 3 years is a testament to that, building a strong base of clients and advocates who love what we do.
Our business continues to evolve through industry leading approaches to client focused advice, client engagement, values-based investing, staff incentives and development, and business management.
We are currently the only financial planning business in the Illawarra specialising in ethical investing and members of the Ethical Advisers Co-Operative.
Work TypeIn Person
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
We are looking for a full-time (ideally) employee who is passionate about and experienced in financial services, passionate about helping people in our community and most importantly, great to work with for us and our clients.
The primary role of this position is to provide advice implementation services and administrative support and assistance to our fast-growing business as required to continue delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
This will include electronic and/or paperwork to implement financial plans, communicating with product providers to confirm accurate implementation and attending to client queries.
As a business aspiring to become leaders in our industry Future Focus is growing fast. This provides an opportunity for our early hires to grow and develop with us. We are hiring to add to our core team for the long-term.
A successful applicant will be provided the training and support to effectively use the technologies and systems within the business, as well as product specific training to facilitate the implementation of financial advice for our clients and meet the administration requirements of the business.
Success in this role can lead into becoming a team leader, a senior role within business operations, or simply a fulfilling career excelling in client services.
As your skills develop further and you discover what you love we will do what we can to develop a role within Future Focus to ensure you excel as we work together towards the future you desire.
Skills and experience
The following experience is necessary for this position:
– 2 years’ experience in financial advice implementation or 5 years in a financial services role.
– Client service experience including general enquiries, booking appointments, managing expectations, and experience managing high work volumes.
– High level proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The following skills are necessary for this position:
– Being a good human.
– Great attention to detail.
– Energy and enthusiasm.
– Excellent time management.
– A passion for customer service.
– Active listener and clear communicator.
– Experience in the preparation and submission of superannuation, investment, and personal insurance applications.
– Experience in the completion of insurance applications.
– Completion of insurance underwriting questionnaires.
The following qualifications are desirable for this position:
– A relevant university degree (Commerce related) or TAFE courses in Business Administration.
The following experience is desirable for this position:
– Experience with XPLAN software.
– Experience with completing and managing personal insurance claims for clients.
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Senior Associate Adviser
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is onboarding these clients and building long term relationships with them. We’re a high touch, high fee, low volume business with a heap of support, so your time will be spent doing fulfilling, high value-add work and not wasting your time on admin and low value work. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
The core of an Associate role at Pivot is being responsible for supporting a Senior Adviser with the following:
- Delivering an amazing client experience at every step of our client’s money journey
- Delivering our high-touch, ongoing client service to help our clients achieve their version of financial freedom to the highest standard
- Pushing the clients to drive the action needed for them to achieve financial success
The role also involves
- Working seamlessly with other team members on advice and service delivery
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
- Advice work is around strategic goals based financial planning, including everything from tax reduction strategies (including tax structures), investing, employer share plans, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning
MPFS Private Wealth, Mornington
Associate Advisor/Junior FP
We are expanding the team and looking for an Associate Advisor/Junior FP who is passionate about financial planning and has a strong desire to deliver fantastic results both to our clients and internally within the team.
The new talent who will join our team will work along one of our five financial planners, supporting them with exceptional client service delivery and general administrative functions. The individual should be prepared to immerse themselves within the business, establish a strong presence and take the necessary assertive steps to guide our busy and time-constrained clients to meet their desired results whilst becoming a key part of their financial and life journey.