We are a financial advice duo that specialises in Aged care and retirement planning that is rapidly growing. We have achieved 40% revenue growth from the last financial year and are looking for someone to help and grow with us.
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
Uncharted admin position available ready to make it your own.
Due to natural growth, an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Manager to join the team based in the Lutwyche office on a permanent basis.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for assisting the Financial Advisers in the research, implementation, and ongoing administration of client strategies. These tasks include managing a large ongoing client book including opt ins, review preparation researching current client products, helping to compile correct documentation for client meetings, managing the implementation of new and existing business, maintaining accurate data and records, producing correspondence and reports, and providing non-advice related customer service. The main focus of the role is to provide quality service and effective support to the Financial Advisers.
• Managing client reviews (process expanded below)
• Preparation of advice documents and implementation of chosen strategies (process expanded below)
• Providing high level administrative support to advisers, and the broader wealth team
• Point of contact for client inquiries (phone & email)
• Liaising with product providers and other third parties
• Monitoring of new business lodged through to completion
The client services manager is responsible for client administration and providing support to the advisers and implementation of SoA strategy.
– Contact clients to arrange meetings and follow up.
– Seek information from client’s other professional advisers.
– Implement investment, super & risk recommendations promptly.
– Liaise with retail super funds to accurately research and obtain relevant information.
– Prepare all paperwork and applications for SoA presentations.
– Prepare all review packs for the Advisers.
– Assist in the preparation of file notes.
– Send emails to ongoing service clients.
– Create review documents with all their up-to-date information via Advice Revolution.
– Book appointments.
– Help with implementation of reviews.
– Create FDS and Consent forms out of Xplan.
Statements of Advice Process
– Compile SoA’s through XPlan using client’s files, Lifestyle & Risk Profile Questionnaires and Financial Adviser’s file notes.
– Proactively liaise with Financial Adviser to ensure that all SoA’s are in line with the client’s needs and objectives, easy to understand and technically correct.
– Help with Research and assist the Financial Adviser to develop strategies.
– Comparing insurance and superannuation products.
– Ensure SoA’s are compliant with Company Professional Standards and financial planning guidelines as defined by ASIC and FPA.
Benefits and perks
As a family business, we want to help our team members achieve their full potential. This is what we offer in return:
– Great Use of technology – laptops, Fintech, Automation cloud-based systems, remote access to all systems.
– Dynamic working arrangement on offer for the right candidate – hybrid mix of office and remote working.
– A competitive salary.
– The ability to grow with the business from a career perspective.
o The role can turn into a paraplanner or associate adviser for the right candidate
– A friendly, open-minded team environment.
– Mentoring and support from a team of experienced financial advisers.
– Commitment to ongoing professional development and training.
– Regular team building and social events.
– Opportunity to make a difference in a vibrant work environment focused on team improvement and success.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
– Industry experience will be highly regarded however the right candidate without experience but looking for a start in the industry will be considered.
– Experience using XPlan or other similar software (preferable).
– Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrate a proven ability to juggle competing priorities daily.
– A positive, can-do attitude with a team orientated approach.
– Excellent presentation and a polite, professional manner.
– Proven strong attention to detail.
– Proven ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
– A flexible person, and you have a pro-active attitude within the workplace.
– Proficient in written and verbal communication and have a keen eye for detail.
If you would like to work with a committed team, that supports ongoing training and personal development, whilst recognising and rewarding good performance please DM me
Skills and experience
Xplan Knowledge, Handy with a computer and a telephone
Much more than money, Canberra ACT, Australia
As part of our growth, we are expanding our team. We need a Senior Associate to join us as we continue to build Much.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Senior Advisers and team members to provide ongoing support and service to our clients, ensuring their affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Your responsibilities will include client meeting preparation incorporating agenda construction, reviewing strategies and investments and ensuring client files remain compliant. You’ll attend and participate in client meetings and be responsible for the completion of post meeting work including file notes and implementation. You’ll undertake the management of client strategies and advice incorporating the preparation and implementation of applications, submission and tracking of insurance applications, and liaison with external product providers and government departments. You’ll also be looking after the preparation of client files for our paraplanning team.
Canberra ACT, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney NSW, Australia
Relationship (Sales) Manager
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is guiding the right people around their decision to work with us. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, this means the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing your skills in the process.
About the role
- Run intro screening phone calls and discovery meetings, all pre booked into your calendar
- Use our tech systems to track and convert deal flow in a low admin way
- Help potential clients understand the life changing benefits of high quality, award winning financial advice
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
Sydney NSW, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities