We are a financial planning and accounting business with a team of 13 people based in Bentleigh. We have a genuine care for our clients and team members and aim to have a supportive ‘family’ feel about our work environment. We have many many long term employees of over 10 years and some for over 30 years! We are a long standing business with two owners who have young families so understand and promote a good balance across work and life for the team.
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
– Long standing successful business – Secure & growing, learn from experienced professionals.
– Opportunities to work from home and when in the office, work close to home (Bentleigh/Border of Moorabbin) and avoid the city commute.
– Free parking & two-minute walk from train station.
– Competitive salary commensurate to experience & qualifications
– Full time, or open to someone part-time, minimum 25 hours per week.
You will be working closely with the financial planning partner, senior adviser and para planner in our business to provide quality client service and administrative support to the financial planning division of the business. You can expect to service the existing clients of our business whilst also providing support for new client work.
It’s a hands-on role and responsibilities will include;
• managing admin requirements of day to day workflow tasks, advice & insurance implementation and client review processes.
• manage administration processes to ensure efficient & effective service to clients. For example, booking appointments, calendar management, email and phone communications to clients and providers.
• use of Xplan to load and manage new and existing client data, fact finds and risk profiles and manage reporting requirements.
• professional client contact via email and phone to arrange appointments and handle client queries and administrative needs.
• use of BT (predominantly) and other platforms to manage client portfolios.
• respond to team member queries/requests for actioning of tasks.
• administrative preparation of Statements of Advice, RoA’s, research, preparation of forms and other required documents.
• responsible for FP bill requirements in MYOB and APS (training provided if not experienced).
• processing of fortnightly FP commission reports.
You will also work with one of the partners on other tasks to assist the growth of the business, for example assisting with marketing plans the partner and our marketing consultant work on such as events, webinars, communications etc. This does not require marketing experience or skills.
You will be part of a great team who all have a lot of experience and work very well together.
We have lovely clients who are long standing and very nice to work with. We are also bringing on a lot of new clients which creates a positive environment and interesting new work opportunities.
We are a very friendly team and all look out for each other to ensure it is an enjoyable workplace where everyone is well supported and can contribute and speak up with ideas, suggestions or areas for improvement.
This role is available due to an existing team member moving through the business after being with us for four years and having completed further studies. This person and the team will be on hand to assist with training and support in the role.
Skills and experience
Refer to description.
Much more than money, Canberra ACT, Australia
As part of our growth, we are expanding our team. We need a Senior Associate to join us as we continue to build Much.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Senior Advisers and team members to provide ongoing support and service to our clients, ensuring their affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Your responsibilities will include client meeting preparation incorporating agenda construction, reviewing strategies and investments and ensuring client files remain compliant. You’ll attend and participate in client meetings and be responsible for the completion of post meeting work including file notes and implementation. You’ll undertake the management of client strategies and advice incorporating the preparation and implementation of applications, submission and tracking of insurance applications, and liaison with external product providers and government departments. You’ll also be looking after the preparation of client files for our paraplanning team.
Canberra ACT, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney NSW, Australia
Relationship (Sales) Manager
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is guiding the right people around their decision to work with us. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, this means the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing your skills in the process.
About the role
- Run intro screening phone calls and discovery meetings, all pre booked into your calendar
- Use our tech systems to track and convert deal flow in a low admin way
- Help potential clients understand the life changing benefits of high quality, award winning financial advice
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
Sydney NSW, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities