Diamond Blue Financial Services,
We are a top performing financial services firm that offers investment, lending and insurance service for private wealth clients for over 15 years.
We have an opportunity for a new person to join our business that can assist our specialist insurance adviser and the team. We are looking for a candidate who can offer a high attention to detail.
If you have experience in the life insurance industry and like working in team environment – this role is for you!
Work TypeIn Person
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
• Exciting opportunity to join a growing, high performing and dynamic business, with great benefits
• Collaborative and supportive culture
• Must be located in Sydney and able to work in the office full time
Skills and experience
We are seeking an experienced Client Services person who will be dedicated to our specialist insurance team.
• Book client review meetings with our risk specialist.
• Participate in client meetings with the adviser, take meeting notes and ensure follow up items are actioned
• Conduct research on clients’ existing insurances – either retail or group insurances
• Liaise directly with clients to handle their enquiries and to ensure all requirements are obtained and completed. Examples of items may include claims queries; clients may be asking for information on their current insurance policies; clients requesting copies of their insurance tax statements; notifying clients on Protect Your Super Opt In requirements and action items.
• Ongoing maintenance of clients’ policies. Examples of items may include monitoring dishonours and ensuring clients are aware should payments fall overdue; organising rollovers should premiums come from Super and their super balance have insufficient funds; actioning change of personal/payment details upon clients’ requests; managing annual insurance renewals as per our company’s process.
• Assist in formulating insurance recommendations for clients with our advisers’ approval
• Assist in providing relevant information to our paraplanner to prepare high-quality and compliant Statement of Advice (SOA’s) – includes requesting relevant quotes from providers which will form part of the advice, researches, pre-assessments.
• Manage administration functions [Ensure files are 100% compliant with – Fact Find, Goals and Objectives, FSG check, Authorities, ID’s etc.]
• Actioning and sorting mail for the insurance team
• Collaborate with other members in the business to help clients holistically.
Skills and experience
• Diploma in Financial Planning or higher required
• At least 1 year experience within the Financial Planning (Insurance) industry in a Client Service role or similar
• Solid understanding and experience in Risk – Death, TPD, Trauma, Income Protection and Business Insurance
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, and achieve targets
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Sound Xplan & Risk Researcher knowledge
• Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
• Must be Sydney-based and be able to work in our office full time. Flexibility to work from home may be considered past probation and based on performance
What You Will Receive
• Professional and friendly working environment, with great culture, benefits and ongoing career development opportunities
• Mentoring from an experienced adviser
• Opportunity to learn complex scenarios and variety of client situations
Much more than money, Canberra ACT, Australia
As part of our growth, we are expanding our team. We need a Senior Associate to join us as we continue to build Much.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Senior Advisers and team members to provide ongoing support and service to our clients, ensuring their affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Your responsibilities will include client meeting preparation incorporating agenda construction, reviewing strategies and investments and ensuring client files remain compliant. You’ll attend and participate in client meetings and be responsible for the completion of post meeting work including file notes and implementation. You’ll undertake the management of client strategies and advice incorporating the preparation and implementation of applications, submission and tracking of insurance applications, and liaison with external product providers and government departments. You’ll also be looking after the preparation of client files for our paraplanning team.
Canberra ACT, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney NSW, Australia
Relationship (Sales) Manager
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is guiding the right people around their decision to work with us. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given we’re one of the fastest growing companies in Australia, this means the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing your skills in the process.
About the role
- Run intro screening phone calls and discovery meetings, all pre booked into your calendar
- Use our tech systems to track and convert deal flow in a low admin way
- Help potential clients understand the life changing benefits of high quality, award winning financial advice
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
Sydney NSW, Australia
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities