Capital Partners, West Perth WA, Australia
An exciting opportunity exists to join our award-winning team of nearly 40. Ranked in the Top 25 organisations under 100 employees in the WRK+ Best Places to Work in Australia 2021 list, we take culture seriously. We’ve also been awarded Best Professional Practice in Australia by the Financial Planning Association, not once, but twice.
Our purpose is to help our clients and team explore what’s possible and achieve bigger futures. Our values, ‘Think, Do, Live, Play’ are our code of conduct and define our culture and who we are as people today.
For more details see our website: https://capital-partners.com.au/careers/
Work TypeIn Person
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
We are looking for a positive, organised, and friendly Associate Adviser (AA) with a growth mindset, who is eager to support our clients and develop long-lasting relationships. We would also welcome an Experienced paraplanner who loves the technical details and is keen to support our clients behind the scenes.
Maintaining the highest standard of technical expertise and working closely with our Wealth Advisers, the AA is responsible for ensuring our clients’ affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Our Associate Advisers work closely with select Wealth Advisers and are able to gain excellent knowledge of each client’s financial affairs and collaborate with clients and their other professional advisers to create value. Our ideal candidate will have the confidence and experience to do the same.
Perks and benefits
A career with Capital Partners is more than just a job or a role; it is about your strengths and therefore where you can add value. We’re passionate about our people and we strive to create an environment that fosters growth and creates bigger futures. There’s a reason our team stays with us for the long haul.
– Learn from some of the industry’s best: Opportunity to work closely with your own experienced financial advisers
– Choose your own office and hours: Flexible working arrangements
– We take culture seriously: Regular social events and team activities
– Your personal development and growth is nurtured: Company sponsored formal study, industry conferences and professional memberships, including up to $15,000 in formal study contributions
– Be rewarded for doing the right thing: Rewards and recognition program
– Access to personal financial advice: Opportunity to seek advice on your personal circumstances from our team of financial advisers.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone who has completed their Grad Dip and professional year, and been in an Associate role for at least 4 years.
– Take pride in being organised and on top of things;
– Love collaborating and being part of a team;
– Love learning and growing;
– Be committed to developing others;
– Be Curious and enjoys problem solving; and
– Be driven by a desire to be useful to our clients and delivering value.
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
Financial Advice Lead (Equity Option) – Holistic Advice – 100% Flexible
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Sydney NSW, Australia