Capital Partners, West Perth WA, Australia
An exciting opportunity exists to join our award-winning team of nearly 40. Ranked in the Top 25 organisations under 100 employees in the WRK+ Best Places to Work in Australia 2021 list, we take culture seriously. We’ve also been awarded Best Professional Practice in Australia by the Financial Planning Association, not once, but twice.
Our purpose is to help our clients and team explore what’s possible and achieve bigger futures. Our values, ‘Think, Do, Live, Play’ are our code of conduct and define our culture and who we are as people today.
For more details see our website: https://capital-partners.com.au/careers/
Work TypeIn Person
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
We are looking for a positive, organised, and friendly Associate Adviser (AA) with a growth mindset, who is eager to support our clients and develop long-lasting relationships. We would also welcome an Experienced paraplanner who loves the technical details and is keen to support our clients behind the scenes.
Maintaining the highest standard of technical expertise and working closely with our Wealth Advisers, the AA is responsible for ensuring our clients’ affairs are proactively planned and managed to optimise their financial position. Our Associate Advisers work closely with select Wealth Advisers and are able to gain excellent knowledge of each client’s financial affairs and collaborate with clients and their other professional advisers to create value. Our ideal candidate will have the confidence and experience to do the same.
Perks and benefits
A career with Capital Partners is more than just a job or a role; it is about your strengths and therefore where you can add value. We’re passionate about our people and we strive to create an environment that fosters growth and creates bigger futures. There’s a reason our team stays with us for the long haul.
– Learn from some of the industry’s best: Opportunity to work closely with your own experienced financial advisers
– Choose your own office and hours: Flexible working arrangements
– We take culture seriously: Regular social events and team activities
– Your personal development and growth is nurtured: Company sponsored formal study, industry conferences and professional memberships, including up to $15,000 in formal study contributions
– Be rewarded for doing the right thing: Rewards and recognition program
– Access to personal financial advice: Opportunity to seek advice on your personal circumstances from our team of financial advisers.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone who has completed their Grad Dip and professional year, and been in an Associate role for at least 4 years.
– Take pride in being organised and on top of things;
– Love collaborating and being part of a team;
– Love learning and growing;
– Be committed to developing others;
– Be Curious and enjoys problem solving; and
– Be driven by a desire to be useful to our clients and delivering value.
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Client Services Officer
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is supporting the advice team on the delivery of our work, driving a smooth onboarding and review process to help clients turn their financial plans into financial results.
Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our incentive plan and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
- Be the main point of contact for clients in the coordination of documents needed to deliver exceptional financial advice
- Work with the advice team to confidently provide detailed, accurate research and calculations to serve the needs and goals of clients
- Proactively managing and supporting our clients to take the follow up action to implement their financial advice and strategies
- Work with paraplanning team to coordinate the delivery of SOAs, ROAs, and other advice documentation
- Work with the team to ensure compliance standards are strictly adhered to
- Positively contribute to a collaborative company culture and strive to continually improve professionally
- A desire to contribute to improving company processes and achieve projects outside of your daily responsibilities
Pivot Wealth, Sydney
Senior Associate Adviser
About the opportunity
We have strong inbound flows of high quality clients lining up to work with us at Pivot, and the core part of this role is onboarding these clients and building long term relationships with them. We’re a high touch, high fee, low volume business with a heap of support, so your time will be spent doing fulfilling, high value-add work and not wasting your time on admin and low value work. Pivot is a business that rewards team members that add value to the business, which we do through our profit share arrangement and team equity plan, along with regular pay and performance reviews. Given our current growth, the right person has an opportunity to set up a prosperous long term future in the business WHILE doing highly ethical, fulfilling, fun, high quality/value work AND developing next level advice skills in the process.
About the role
The core of an Associate role at Pivot is being responsible for supporting a Senior Adviser with the following:
- Delivering an amazing client experience at every step of our client’s money journey
- Delivering our high-touch, ongoing client service to help our clients achieve their version of financial freedom to the highest standard
- Pushing the clients to drive the action needed for them to achieve financial success
The role also involves
- Working seamlessly with other team members on advice and service delivery
- Work in a fun, playful but professional, politics-free environment with a team of other superstars
- Advice work is around strategic goals based financial planning, including everything from tax reduction strategies (including tax structures), investing, employer share plans, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning
MPFS Private Wealth, Mornington
Associate Advisor/Junior FP
We are expanding the team and looking for an Associate Advisor/Junior FP who is passionate about financial planning and has a strong desire to deliver fantastic results both to our clients and internally within the team.
The new talent who will join our team will work along one of our five financial planners, supporting them with exceptional client service delivery and general administrative functions. The individual should be prepared to immerse themselves within the business, establish a strong presence and take the necessary assertive steps to guide our busy and time-constrained clients to meet their desired results whilst becoming a key part of their financial and life journey.