Samach Private Wealth, Sydney, Australia
Samach offers bespoke services where we act as a Personal CFO to help run all of a client’s financial matters.
We work with time poor high net wealth individuals and families who care deeply about their responsibility for preserving and growing their wealth, but don’t want the burden of managing day to day admin, complex structures, tax and investments.
Our clients require quality advice tailored to them.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join our recently founded wealth management business based in Bowral NSW on a full time/part time basis. We take pride in providing high quality tailored advice and taking the complexity out of financial strategies and financial matters for our expanding client base.
There is an opportunity for the right person to become a Partner in the business.
Skills and experienceSuccess in this role will require:
- A minimum 5 years of experience in client facing advice delivery to HNW clients;
- Exceptional written and personal communication skills;
- An attention to detail and professional manner;
- A proven track record of attracting and maintaining client and alliance referral relationships;
- A solid understanding of financial markets and economics;
- Relevant degree qualifications and experience required to meet FASEA education standards;
- An ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
Client Services Specialist
Plutosoft is a CRM and advice production platform for financial planners. As the industry’s complete, all-in-one solution, Plutosoft …
In Person, Remote
JVA Financial Services, Sydney
Associate / Client Services
JVA Financial Services are growing! We are heading into 2023 with new opportunities, new processes and great clients …
Full time, Part time