Step Up Financial Group Pty Ltd, Sydney
Step Up Group is a thriving self-licenced financial advice business based in the vibrant town of Orange. We have a broad base of clients but a strong focus on younger wealth accumulator clients. Our sustained growth means we need an additional Financial Planner to help service our existing client base, and meet the needs of new clients wanting our services.
About the role
• At least 5 years as a practicing Financial Adviser/Planner
• Proven ability to connect deeply with clients, ask great questions to work out their life goals and link financial strategies to achieve these outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and stakeholders of Step Up Financial Group
• A good understanding of both insurance and wealth management advice
• Strong client facing/client service skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
The perksDo you want to:
• Join a thriving financial advice business with strong focus on younger wealth accumulator clients?
• Be part of a highly engaged team delivering great financial advice?
• Look after an established book of clients.
• Enjoy the great work life balance that comes from being in a vibrant country town.
• Receive a competitive salary commensurate with your level of experience?
Skills and experienceQualifications
• You must be a current registered Adviser on the ASIC Financial Adviser register.
• Successfully passed Adviser exam (mandatory for Authorisation)
• Hold a relevant undergraduate degree in accordance with required Education Standards.
• Have either attained a Graduate Diploma or Masters of Financial Planning designation.
Client Services Specialist
Plutosoft is a CRM and advice production platform for financial planners. As the industry’s complete, all-in-one solution, Plutosoft …
In Person, Remote
JVA Financial Services, Sydney
Associate / Client Services
JVA Financial Services are growing! We are heading into 2023 with new opportunities, new processes and great clients …
Full time, Part time