The Advisers Association Ltd,
The Advisers Association is a non-profit member-based association. We were initially established in 1925 and more recently have merged with the Hillross and Charter adviser associations.
We are advocates for the benefits to consumers and clients of financial planning generally, and are actively involved in the Joint Associations Working Groups for the Quality of Advice Review and the Australian Law Reform Commission.
Our members are national, and our office is located at the Hub, Customs House, Level 3, 31 Alfred St, Sydney (note we have flexible work arrangements to work remotely and in the office).
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
As the Advisers Association (TAA) Member Services Administrator, you will work in a dynamic and member-centric environment as part of the small Executive Office team.
The role provides admin and marketing support to the association and high-quality service and support to our members, who are financial planners authorised by AMP Financial Planning, Charter Financial Planning and Hillross Financial Services.
Customer service and administration experience are preferred. Marketing and communications skills and technical understanding of the financial advice industry is helpful. However, don’t let that put you off applying, as we can help you learn if you have the right attitude.
Day to day in this role, you will triage member enquiries, onboard new members and use several systems, processes and technologies to perform administrative tasks. You’ll work with the CEO and the rest of the team and take ownership of our monthly newsletter and other eDMs, using your creativity to increase member awareness, engagement and retention. You will also be involved with the administration and minute-taking for our adviser-based Consultancy Committee meetings.
This role will suit someone who wants to grow and develop their skills and is a team player who can work independently to achieve the association’s objectives.
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
Financial Advice Lead (Equity Option) – Holistic Advice – 100% Flexible
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Sydney NSW, Australia