Tardis Advice ,
Why work for us:
We are a company that is motivated to make a difference to the clients we work with. Our team is passionate about providing high quality advice. The work is diverse and rewarding.
Work TypeIn Person
Role TypeSupport Staff
Employment TypeFull Time
About the role
Experienced Paraplanner required.
An opportunity exists for a skilled and experienced Paraplanner. Your role is to work as part of a small dynamic team assisting our financial adviser.
An ability to work as a contributing member of a team is essential. We are looking for someone who takes ownership of tasks, has an eye for detail, is accountable and reliable.
We are a fee-for-service firm and are self licensed. We work with medical professionals and high net wealth individuals. We are based in Stones Corner.
When hiring, our major priority is getting the right person for the position. We place a high priority on company culture and the work environment. There is genuine opportunity to make this position your own.
Responsibilities will be wide and varied and will include: SOA’s, ROA’s, Project Management of client projects (eg project management and finalisation of Estate planning), portfolio review reports, projections, modelling, implementation of advice, maintaining client databases.
You recognise the nature of a small business; as such you will readily assist staff members and will complete a range of tasks (including those outside of your normal role) as the need arises.
Your primary role will be supporting our financial adviser. You will attend client meetings with our adviser and be responsible for recording, implementing and delivering on the advice. You will complete reports, modelling and compliance documents. You will do this with the support of our client service manager and administration team.
Skills and experience
Essential: High level of technical understanding – Essential. We work with very complex structures; trusts, SMSF, investments, companies. You must be able to work at a fast pace, work to a deadline and under time pressure. We require an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail, and ability to prioritise workload. You will have clear, confident and concise communication skills.
Minimum of three year’s experience.
Experience with complex strategies eg, investment trusts, beneficiary companies and SMSF.
Hours and Salary:
We are looking for a permanent part-time arrangement of 20-30 hours per week. Flexible hours/days and we would be happy to consider school hours for the right person. Remuneration will be based on relevant experience.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Stefan 0434 637 530 or Tanya 0439 789 670.
Applications with cover letter to: email@example.com
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
Financial Advice Lead (Equity Option) – Holistic Advice – 100% Flexible
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Sydney NSW, Australia