Purpose Advisory, Sydney NSW, Australia
About the business
Purpose Advisory is a unique Financial advice, Business coaching & Life coaching practice, founded in Feb 2018. We focus on working with younger Australians, and we achieve transformational results in their emotional relational and financial life.
We're currently a team of 8, with two Australian staff based in Sydney (Tristan, 35 and Roy 38) and 6 full time support team spread across the Philippines (Shella, Cristine, Ivy, Aleana, Shara & Kent).
Whilst financial advice is one of our core services, we're focussed on refining whatever tools are required to achieve the best result for our clients. This includes integration of 1:1 wealth coaching, 1:1 business coaching, 1:1 hypnotherapy/NLP coaching, group coaching and self-directed education.
We're also in the process of rolling our a unique executive assistance subscription service for our clients, to help them live their best life.
Our vision is to help people thrive, and we're not shy to roll up our sleeves and get alongside them on the journey. And importantly, we believe that financial advice should serve as a central pillar of any holistic service like ours - not just an outsourced product referral at the end of the journey.
About the role
Senior Adviser / Financial Advice Leader
- Lead our financial advice process for all one-off & ongoing clients
- Supported by Advice Research / Paraplanner (Cristine) & Implementation / CSM (Shella)
- Additional Admin (Ivy) & Executive Assistant (Aleana) support available
- Receive referrals from our life & business coaching services
- Receive referrals from our existing clients & referral partners
- Engage leads from our marketing efforts
- Grow & improve our advice service and set of tools
Perks and benefits
- Earn a proportion of the business you deliver
- Earn a proportion of the business you generate for our other service areas (e.g. life & business coaching)
- Equity option to buy into our business after a 12 - 24month trial period
Standard Business Benefits
- Subsidised ongoing education
- "Dream dollars" program
- Access to complimentary business & life coaching from our expert team
Skills and experience
Fundamentally, we expect you to be confident to step into the shoes of an advice leader. Tristan Scifo will continue to work alongside you and provide technical, sales & leadership mentoring, but you need to believe you can thrive in this position, and ideally have proof you can run an entire advice process, achieving excellent quality results for clients.
- Purpose: Passionate about our mission (holistic transformation)
- Advice: Have a genuine love for delivering advice
- Ownership: Treat our business as your own, from day 1
- Leader: Strong leadership & management skills to grow our team
- Contribution: Generous, service-focused, can-do attitude
- Excellence: Hold yourself to highest of standards, wherever possible
- Collaborative: Eager to work closely with professional partners
- Innovative: Naturally improves & refines systems, tools & experience
You're preferably capable of providing all categories of financial advice, including insurance, SMSF and leveraged portfolios. However you're unlikely to provide aged-care related advice, and will be mostly working with pre-retirees.
Evalesco Financial Services, Sydney NSW, Australia
Senior Risk Adviser based in Sydney CBD
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Senior Risk Adviser to join our team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in risk advisory to make a significant impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating strong relationships with an existing book of clients, delivering tailored risk advice
- Collaborating with referral sources to introduce new clients to the business
- Working seamlessly within a collaborative team of advisers, associates and admin assistants to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to manage their personal insurance needs and conducting reviews as necessary
Sydney NSW, Australia
Blueprint Wealth, South Perth
Barclay Pearce Capital Asset Management,